share your knowledge and expertise with the HR community!
Whether you’re an expert or have a compelling story to share, we welcome your participation. Don’t be Shy! Presentations can be as short as 10 minutes. Reach out to us today with a brief message, and our team will be thrilled to explore the possibilities with you.
Be a speaker with us is simple!
Are you a seasoned HR practitioner looking to share your knowledge and expertise with the HR community? If so, we invite you to apply to become a speaker at one of our upcoming virtual or in-person events. As a speaker, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your thought leadership and exposure to a wider audience.
To apply as a speaker, simply complete our user-friendly speaker interest form. We value your time, so we’ll promptly reach out to discuss your ideas in greater detail. Our sessions typically last 50 minutes, with an additional 10 minutes reserved for Q&A. However, we welcome shorter presentations if you have compelling and valuable insights to share with the community.
We’re seeking practical and educational content that empowers professionals to implement strategies and derive benefits without the requirement to purchase specific products or professional services. While we encourage the mention of relevant solutions, we strictly prohibit sales pitches or promotional material endorsing specific brands. Our focus is on delivering valuable knowledge and actionable advice to our audience.
We welcome speakers from a wide range of verticals that are relevant to HR professionals working in various sectors at different levels. Some of the areas we’re interested in covering include:
- Hybrid work models and remote work policies
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives
- Mental health and well-being support for employees
- AI and automation in HR practices
- Employee engagement and retention strategies
- Upskilling and reskilling for the future of work
- Agile HR practices and workforce planning
- Data analytics and HR metrics
- Social justice and activism in the workplace
- Employer branding and reputation management
- Leadership development and succession planning
- Talent acquisition and talent management
- Performance management and feedback
At HRBP Asia, we carefully review all speaker submissions. Please ensure your contact information is accurate, as we will use this to get in touch with you to discuss your proposal in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you and learning about your ideas for our next event.
Speaker at HRBP Asia’s Event
Whether you’re an expert or have a compelling story to share, we welcome your participation. Don’t be Shy! Presentations can be as short as 10 minutes.